What training is provided when a new information system is implemented in your organization? Are nurses involved in evaluating the systems?
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
Module 5: Lecture Materials & Resources
Implementing and Evaluating Health Care Informatics Systems
Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
- Nelson, R., & Staggers, N. (2014).
Oline Materials & Resources
- Visit the CINAHL Complete under the A-to-Z Databases on the University Library’s website and locate the articles below:
- McGonigle, D., Hunter, K., Sipes, C., Y Hebda, T. (2014). Why nurses need to understand nursing informatics: Everyday informatics. AORN Journal, 100(3), 324-327.
- Explore/View the website(s) below: