- Spend some time reviewing the video, audio, and text information about the history of spaceflight on this NASA site
- 60 Years and Counting (Links to an external site.) https://www.nasa.gov/specials/60counting/spaceflight.html
- Formulate, using your own words and thoughts, a two-paragraph written discussion that concisely* fulfills the following requirements
- Paragraph 1: Outline some connections between topics and concepts covered in Weeks 1 and 2 and the information you reviewed on this website regarding the history of human spaceflight. Make clear but general connections between the information and specific topics and concepts; detailed explanation is not expected
- Paragraph 2: Based on your discussion in paragraph 1, formulate a discussion that reflects on your learning thus far in the course. In doing so, consider answering the following questions
- How did the knowledge you’ve acquired prepare you for developing paragraph 1?
- How has the knowledge you’ve acquired affected your interest in the topics and concepts presented?
- How will the knowledge you’ve acquired apply to ventures beyond this course?
Describing the leadership style of William Wallace in the movie “Braveheart”. The writer should point out the leadership style using the Traits approach, Skills Approach,