The creation of the resume serves the valuable purpose of providing an inventory of your unique and compelling contributions. It is a summary of your brand and acts as your one-page marketing campaign, a tradition still honored and recognized in the 21st-century workplace. Make your resume stand out by using the most powerful verbs you can to describe your achievements.
- Participate in the Active Verbs activity in the topic “Writing a Winning Resume” of the Unit 2 Learning Content.
- Discuss your experiences as you worked through that activity.
- Describe the question in the activity for which you felt least prepared and explain why it was difficult for you.
- Describe the most important takeaway from the experience.
- Detail how you will use what you learned in this unit and the Active Verbs activity to promote yourself in your cover letter, resume, and responses to interview questions. Use 2 external sources to support your response.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.