Students will develop a scholarly paper addressing a healthcare delivery situation in need of change within the practice setting. The paper will address how the master’s prepared nurse can facilitate the change process as a change agent.
1. Discuss the essential elements needed by a master’s prepared nurse leader to be an effective change agent.
2. Identify and provide background information of a healthcare delivery situation within the nurse’s current practice that needs change.
3. Select and discuss a change model the master’s prepared nurse can apply to the selected healthcare delivery situation.
4. Develop a proposed plan for change the master’s prepared nurse could initiate to address the selected healthcare delivery situation.
5. Discuss strategies the master’s prepared nurse can utilize to initiate change and improve outcomes.
6. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 4 to 5 pages excluding the title and reference page.
7. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion. 8. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
9. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner.
10. Include a minimum of three (3) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old. 11. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
#scholarly #paper #addressing #healthcare #delivery #situation